Michael Youssef of H Youssef Accounting talks about taking over the family business and onboarding offshore team members. H Youssef Accounting specializes in the construction trade sector and thrives on working with clients that share the same values. Michael discusses how his accounting firm has handled business, marketing, serving the community, and supporting employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The attitude of offshore team members
- Attracting new clients during a pandemic
- Serving the business community
- How offshoring affects profit
- “We can do great things when we all share the same values.”
- “By having my offshore and outsourced team, they can focus on the doing so I can focus on the growing.”
- The value an offshore team provides: “Invaluable. I say to my team that I work for them, not the other way around because I need them so that I can focus on doing what I do best.”
- On managing an offshore team: “Make sure that their values align with the values of your business because that’s when they do their best work.”
- “We have a big commitment to our team, whether onshore or off, just to make them the best professionals that they can be.”
Don’t miss out on any episode – SUBSCRIBE NOW!
GOT FEEDBACK? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU:
Send to @nickqsinclair (Twitter)
Connect with Michael