Jane Pollard didn’t know she needed capacity until she landed a $40,000-client and didn’t have enough people to do the work. Luckily, we were there to provide the solution: a remote global team.
Learn more by listening to this podcast.
Don’t miss out on any episode – SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Listen to the full interview on iTunes here.
Listen to the full interview on Soundcloud here.
In this episode, Jane and I talked about:
- Why you need to get capacity as early as possible
- When is the right time to start building your global accounting team?
- Developing and empowering your staff
- Gaining the confidence to grow your business
- Benefits of having a global team
“I don’t believe I can grow without outsourcing.”
“My daily life is now different because I am no longer a hands-on accountant and not on the tools anymore.”
“We were so disorganized. We are so much better now. [Offshoring] allowed us to look over everything.”
“I was losing myself; I was drowning in work. I am still busy but it is now more about delegating; it can only get better.”
GOT FEEDBACK? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Send to @nickqsinclair (Twitter)
Social Shares – Nick
Social Shares – Jane