Nick Sinclair is one of the foremost experts in ‘Outsourcing, Offshoring, and building global teams for accounting firms.
As the CEO of The Outsourced Accountant, Nick drives an Australian-based executive team to deliver outstanding and dedicated offshoring solutions based in the Philippines for Accounting and Finance firms.
With over 500 specialist accountants and support staff that are part of a repeat double-digit growth business, Nick thrives on being able help firms succeed and unlock their potential.
Offshoring task is one of the best strategies an accounting or finance firm can deploy for long term success. However, offshoring is not without risks. National culture plays an enormous role in how to keep offshore employees happy and productive. Find out how to manage these cultural differences and scale a business effectively.
- Find out how to bridge the cultural gap with staff in the Philippines
- Learn which accounting tasks are best suited to offshoring
- Discover the processes you need to set up an offshore office
Accountants have a huge opportunity to dramatically increase firm profit from an unlikely area – bookkeeping. Bookkeeping gives you data and insights into your clients’ businesses and is a critical platform for advisory and additional services. Learn about the business case for adding a bookkeeping service to your firm and how to run it profitably in just four weeks.
- Find out how to add a profitable bookkeeping service to your firm
- Learn about the different profit margins in accounting and other financial services
- Discover how to add complementary services to bookkeeping
Podcast Interview: Outsourcing And Offshoring Philippines
- Nick and his outsourcing journey
- The story behind the success of his 500+ offshore staff
- What makes the Philippines a perfect place for outsourcing
- What is the difference between “outsource mode” and “offshore model”