New roles across the organization will drive 2021 strategy for client success
TOA Global is pleased to kick off the new year with the addition of 6 new roles to its senior leadership team to steer its 2021 strategy that focuses on client success through engagement, education and empowerment.
The company has made a significant investment in these roles across the organization and is pleased to welcome:
- Trent McLaren, VP of Client Success, effective Jan. 4, 2021. Trent will design and lead the client engagement programs to support TOA’s strategic focus on helping clients succeed and the substantial investments in technology, training, and people.
- Kelly Segat, Chief Customer Officer, effective Jan. 12, 2021. Kelly will be responsible for leading and supporting our North America general manager and Australia/New Zealand general manager, as well as the VP of Client Success, in their efforts to grow their areas and bring the Wow to our current and future clients.
- Carly Rogowski, Chief Marketing Officer, effective Jan. 12, 2021. Carly will lead the TOA Global strategic objectives of growth and customer success by amplifying our purpose, brand, and capabilities through world-class marketing.
- Tara Caldwell, VP of People Experience, effective Jan. 12, 2021. Tara will deliver high-impact people and culture programs, centred around performance management, team engagement and bringing the Wow to the employee experience.
- Sarah Stone, TOA Academy General Manager, ANZ, effective Jan. 12, 2021. Sarah will direct and manage TOA Global Academy’s strategic and operational business activities to deliver outstanding training services to our clients in the accounting and bookkeeping industry.
- Rodney Barabasz, VP of Applications and Development, effective Jan. 27, 2021. Rodney will be responsible for optimizing and increasing the growth and success of clients through technology innovation, and the management and effectiveness of applications and data across the enterprise.
“Our strategy is really centered around client success and one of the key things that we identified is that we really want to make sure that we continue to bring the right people into the business to drive that strategy,” says Craig Mansell, CEO of TOA Global. “Everything is now about designing our business around helping our clients win.”
Read more leadership announcements:
- TOA Global welcomes new VP of Finance – TOA Global
- TOA Global welcomes Mitchell Holliday
- TOA Global – Meet Kelly Segat
- TOA Global welcomes new Director of IT Service Management
- TOA Global – Meet Sarah Stone
- TOA Global – Meet Rodney Barabasz
- TOA Global – Meet Trent McLaren
- TOA Global – Meet Tara Caldwell
- TOA Global – Meet Gemma Gaerlan