CRAIG ALLEN: Confidence Leads To Profitability And Firm Success
Unhappy with the quality of work they’ve previously outsourced, Craig Allen of Craig Allen & Associates decided to try offshoring. Maintaining quality standards has always been a priority. And now that the firm enjoys high levels of work, they can now offer additional services to clients.
Don’t miss out on any episode, SUBSCRIBE NOW.
- Journey from outsourcing to offshoring
- Differences between outsourcing and offshoring and how they significantly impact your business
- Maintaining quality standards while managing an offshore team
- Instilling a sense of belonging to the staff
- Importance of communication
- Generating extra revenue
“The offshoring model is so much better because we get the quality of work that we want.”
“Communication is important. Communicate clearly.”
“They are like sponges. They want to learn.”
“Feed their thirst to learn. Get to understand their lives, their families and how they are.”
GOT FEEDBACK? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU:
Send to @nickqsinclair (Twitter)