CHRIS REED: You, Too, Can Have the Dream Lifestyle!
In this episode, I interviewed Chris Reed, Director of BCG Accountants & Business Advisors for The Offshore Accountant podcast. Chris has an amazing story of how he combined technology and an offshore team to run his team remotely and move with his family to a life in Vietnam. If you are looking grow your accounting firm and get some life back into your work balance, make sure you check out this episode.
Don’t miss out on any episode – SUBSCRIBE NOW!
- The dream to be in Vietnam
- Importance of cloud technology when working remotely
- Setting up an offshore team and integrating it to the overall business
- Higher level of security in the Philippine offices
- Offshoring journey with The Outsourced Accountant
- The value of global offshore teams to Chris’s business
- Achieving work-life balance for you and your staff
“Give your team the power to be successful.”
“We really just wanted resources and reliability with being able to deliver our services to our clients.”
“Offshoring just really frees up time and you can focus on stuff that’s really really important to the practice.”
“Nick: If you had a word to describe the value your offshore team provides to your business what would it be?”
“If we can implement our culture and our policies and our same mentality as we do to our local team then obviously we’re going to get a lot better results and get them up doing high level work a lot sooner.”
GOT FEEDBACK? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU:
Send to @nickqsinclair (Twitter)
Social Shares – Nick
Social Shares – Chris Reed