Here’s What To Expect at Panalitix Roadshow 2017
This June, join Panalitix at The Perfect Firm roadshow in key cities nationwide — Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, and Brisbane — with Rob Nixon, Panalitix Founder, and Dean Marinac, i-Generation Founder and Managing Director. Bring your firm partner, spend a day and take full advantage of all the tools, strategies and systems you need to improve profit, capacity, and growth.
The program was very helpful, very structured and good examples. There’s a lot that you could learn from something like this. It makes you think about the strategy where you’re going, how you can improve your profitability.
Attend and learn all of these in just 1 day:
- Establish a structured system to face disruption
- Gain a 30-point benchmarking checklist
- Gauge your firm with an instant benchmarking test
- Win back control of your firm and get more weekends off
- Sell services with the highest integrity
- Add genuine value to clients and be highly paid for doing what you love
- Enhance your team’s capacity with an 18-step process
- Increase profit by 75.5%, capacity by 30.6% and revenue growth of 52.1%
Event Dates and Locations
|5 June||The Perfect Firm: Melbourne|
|7 June||The Perfect Firm: Sydney|
|9 June||The Perfect Firm: Perth|
|12 June||The Perfect Firm: Brisbane|
Here’s what others are saying about ‘The Perfect Firm’:
“This meeting made me think particularly about the Client Service Manager — too much admin being done. I think, for me, that’s one of the key things.”
“It was an eye-opener for us in terms of industry moving, what’s the opportunity out there.”
“I’ve just been on this 1-day course which was quite amazing. What it does is it brings together a whole sequence of how to run accountancy business. What you realised are all the bits you are missing and all the profits you’re leaving behind.”
Learn more about the event here.
We’ll be at our booth!
Swing by and let’s talk about the latest updates into the outsourcing space – how it can help improve efficiency and growth in your business.